Sunday 2 February 2014

No rest for the wicked...

This week saw me work a LOT and take a well deserved mini break in Liverpool as well as make a few little bits! 

Me and mummy Wilson too a trip to Liverpool for a couple of days to do some well earned shopping and see the infamous docks, which were not what I expected. We looked out onto the Mersey with a yummy costa hot chocolate, perfect day!





Whilst I was here I obviously sought out any haberdashery that Liverpool had to offer and bought some gorgeous yarns and a beautiful length of birdie ribbon :) 


And in any 5 minutes I had to spare here and there I managed to knock up some pretty sweet phone cases. Quite chuffed with how they turned out. 


Now to put that yarn to good use so I don't feel too guilty for buying it...


No comments:

Post a Comment